Offer people something that’s hard to pass up—The Best Pie in America®. Sweet Returns cards are easy to get, easy to distribute, and can be redeemed at any participating Village Inn restaurant. Selling our cards, good for one whole pie*, can be a great way to raise funds for your organization. Our pies make great incentives, holiday gifts, and are the perfect way to say, “Thanks”.
Our pies are more than good – they’re great for your bottom line
- Easy profits
- No minimum number of cards to purchase
- No upfront costs
- Redeem at any participating Village Inn
- An amazing variety of pies from which to choose
- Visit your neighborhood Village Inn.
- Ask for the General Manager to discuss cost of cards.
- Review and approve the contract.
- Receive your cards within days.
- Use our Effective Fundraising Resources.
- Sell, sell, sell!
Raising Money is Easy with our Fundraising Tips
- Ask friends, family, and neighbors to purchase a card
- Have friends and family ask their co-workers to purchase cards
- Think about events at churches, schools, local businesses, etc.
Business Appreciation – Our pies are great for saying ‘thank you!’
Your valued employees, clients and customers deserve the best—give them The Best Pie in America® with Sweet Returns® cards*. The cost of cards is as low as $8.50 each, which makes Sweet Returns® an affordable way to provide an incentive, show your holiday spirit, or just say, “Thanks”.
Contact our Sweet Returns® Coordinator via email
or phone: 1-800-800-3644.
*Whole pies available for the Sweet Returns® program are divided between two different cards:
Village Inn Green Card:
Pie Varieties: Banana Cream, Caramel Pecan Silk Supreme, Coconut Cream, French Silk, Key Lime, Lemon Supreme, Lemon Meringue, Pecan, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Seasonal and Feature Pies
Village Inn Red Card:
Pie Varieties: Apple, Cherry, No-Sugar-Added Apple, Peach Lattice, Strawberry Rhubarb and Triple Berry
**Minimum purchase required. Some restrictions apply.