We are committed to protecting our guests and employees during these tough times!
Here’s some good news! We are reopening our dining rooms within the guidelines set by state and local authorities. While we will have limitations on occupancy, we are dedicated to providing you the quality Village Inn experience that you’ve been longing for.
When you come to dine with us, rest assured that our number one priority is the health and well-being of our customers, team members and the broader communities we serve. Please anticipate the following changes we’ve made in our daily operations:
- Our team will be practicing social distancing together with you!
- You’ll notice signage throughout the restaurant that reminds our team members and guests to stay 6ft apart.
- We’ve redecorated! Some seating has been removed or closed off, the rest have all been spread out to maintain a 6ft distance.
- We cannot accommodate seating parties larger than X and properly maintain social distancing. Please consider our available carry out and delivery options instead.
- If we’re on a wait we will likely take your name and number and ask that you wait outside or in your car till we alert you that your table is ready.
- Sanitation protocols are stronger than ever.
- Hand sanitizer and spray sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant, for you to use, and for us too!
- Every table will be sanitized after you leave.
- Serving utensils, mugs, glasses and condiments will be brought to you once you are seated at your table.
- Our menus are paper, and recyclable – you can keep them once you have placed your order, or let us discard it for you.
- Personal protection for our team and guests:
- Our team members will be wearing face masks that cover both the mouth and nose at all times.
- We will be washing our hands every fifteen minutes, for at least 20 seconds.
- When we aren’t washing our hands, they’ll be covered by gloves.
If you prefer to dine-in at home, please take advantage of our curbside and carry out options, or have your Village Inn favorites delivered when you order from VillageInn.com. As an added bonus, we’ve waived the delivery fee.
At Village Inn, connecting over food is what we do best, whether that’s in your dining room or in ours.