OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Village Inn's "Serving Those Who Serve Us" campaign is an online campaign that begins at 9:00am MDT on 11/3/14 and ends 9:00am MDT on 12/31/14. This campaign honors first responders who serve the community and cannot be home for the holidays. Nominees will be selected throughout the holiday season in participating Village Inn markets.
Nominations will be made online, via Village Inn's website. Selected winners will be determined by Village Inn based on eligible nominations received.
By nominating a first responder, nominators agree to abide by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and understand the results of the campaign, as determined by Village Inn, are final in all respects. The campaign is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. HOW TO NOMINATE: Click on the "Serving Those Who Serve Us" link on Village Inn's Facebook Page; and then enter in the corresponding nomination information to nominate a first responder.
Nominators are limited to one nomination per the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve.
Any nominator who attempts to nominate with multiple e-mail addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the campaign and all previous nominations will be void.
Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion to Village Inn.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents in participating Village Inn markets. Nominators must be 13 years of age or older at the time of the nomination.
Employees of Village Inn, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Nominations will be void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION: A committee of Village Inn staff will vote on which nominated first responders will be recognized and receive a dozen free pies. Selected nominees will be limited to participating Village Inn markets.
Nominators will be notified by email if their nominee is selected. Village Inn will contact winners directly to coordinate pie delivery.
5. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The winners will receive a dozen Village Inn pies to enjoy and share with co-workers, friends and family. Depending on pies selected by winner, the approximate retail value of the dozen pies ranges from $108 - $150.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the campaign, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Village Inn reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the campaign, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if it determines that the campaign cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Village Inn's control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the campaign.
7. GENERAL: No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Village Inn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
By participating in this campaign, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decision of the judges, which are final and binding.
8. PHOTO RELEASE: Any photos taken of the Serving Those Who Serve Us honorees are the property of Village Inn and may be used and distributed without consent from the honoree.