OFFIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN – VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Village Inn’s "Serving Those Who Serve Us™" contest is an online contest that begins at 9:00am MDT on September 10, 2015 and ends at 9:00pm MDT on November 11, 2015. All dates are subject to change. This contest honors teachers, first responders and Veterans who serve the community and cannot be home for important milestones, family gatherings, holidays and other moments because they are serving our community. Judges will choose the winners, and prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules.
By nominating a teacher, first responder or Veteran, nominators agree to abide by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and understand the results of the contest, as determined by Village Inn, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. HOW TO NOMINATE: Click on the "Serving Those Who Serve Us" link on Village Inn’s Website or go to www.villageinn.com/servingthosewhoserveus/; then enter in the corresponding nomination information to nominate a teacher, first responder or Veteran.
Nominators are limited to one nomination per each of the following holidays: Patriot Day (September 11) and Veterans Day (November 11). The deadline for entries is 9:00pm MDT on November 11, 2015.
Any nominator who attempts to nominate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the campaign and all previous nominations will be void.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. residents in participating Village Inn markets. Nominators must be 13 years of age or older at the time of the nomination. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
Employees of Village Inn, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Nominations will be void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION: A committee of Village Inn staff will vote on which nominees will be recognized and receive one dozen free pies based on objective judging criteria. Selected nominees will be limited to participating Village Inn markets. Winners will be chosen throughout the promotional period, and the total number of winners will depend on the number of contestants.
Nominators will be notified by email if their nominee is selected. Village Inn will contact winners directly, at Village Inn’s discretion, to coordinate prize redemption.
5. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The winners will receive one dozen Village Inn pies to enjoy and share with coworkers, friends and family and one $20 Village Inn gift card. Depending on pies selected by winner, the approximate retail value of the pies ranges from $108 - $150.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the campaign, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Village Inn reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the campaign, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if it determines that the campaign cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Village Inn’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the contest.
7. GENERAL: No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Village Inn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. To the extent permitted by law, all taxes imposed on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
By participating in this campaign, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding.
8. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for taking and use of video and photographs of the winner and the use by the Sponsor of such video and photographs as well as the winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the World Wide Web without notice or review or approval, where permitted by law.
9. SPONSOR: Village Inn, a division of American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, 400 W. 48th Avenue, Denver, CO 80216.
10. WINNER LIST: To request a list of winners after the promotional period has ended, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Serving Those Who Serve Us Contest Winners, 400 West 48th Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80216.
12. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible nominations received.